Our Innovative Services and Processes
Professional Fee Based Life Insurance Consulting and Advisory Services
- STAR Ranking SystemTM
- Valmark’s private risk management evaluation data
- Life Assurance 360TM process and blueprints
- Life Settlement AdvocacyTM process
- process and life expectancy analysis and options for life insurance policies that a client no longer needs
- Underwriting AdvocacyTM and the PURETM underwriting process
Recommendations and Analysis for Protection Products
- Life Insurance (Fixed, Variable and Indexed)
- Disability Income Insurance
- Long Term Care and Critical Illness insurance
- Annuity products (Fixed, Variable and Indexed)
- Specialized risk products through Lloyd’s of London
Download our Life Assurance 360 brochure
A Proactive Approach to Obtaining Favorable Underwriting Offers and Policy PricingFew people are aware the single greatest impact on policy pricing is professional management of the medical underwriting process. Good Financial Group’s Underwriting Advocacy ProcessTM is designed to increase the potential for obtaining favorable underwriting offers and pricing. We accomplish this through a proprietary informal underwriting process where we complete 90% of the underwriting BEFORE an application is submitted to a life insurance company. This process enables us to pre-qualify underwriting offers from select core insurance carriers, while protecting your PHI (Personal Health Information) from the MIB (Medical Information Bureau) so your insurability remains unchanged. As a result, we are able to deliver the very best possible underwriting offers to our clients. Once received, the top offers from various companies are analyzed by our underwriting team. We match the best underwriting results to the appropriate product(s) to arrive at the optimized solution. Together, we strategically discuss all pertinent information so our clients can make the right decision.
Download our Underwriting Advocacy Process Brochure
- Am I taking too much or too little risk with my investments?
- Are my assets divided into enough different buckets to address different goals and different time horizons?
- Are my investments tax efficient? For the short term and/or long term?
- Are my investment assets being rebalanced so I stay within my risk parameters?
View our Wealth Solutions video
- Cash Flow Management: How your financial resources are earned, spent and saved
- Wealth Accumulation: Assesses your current financial position and identifies the most tax efficient path for reaching your retirement goals and other needs such as education funding (Diversification 2.0)
- Income Protection: Identifies solutions to those obstacles that can prevent you from reaching your financial goals – living too long, dying too soon, or becoming disabled
View our ARC Process video
- Illustrates the transition from asset allocation to income allocation of your retirement savings
- Helps to determine a sustainable withdrawal rate from your market based investment accounts
- Shows the impact of why it is important to have guaranteed sources of income during retirement
- Addresses the key risk factors you face during retirement: market sequence of returns, longevity, health, inflation, liquidity, and leaving a legacy to loved ones
View our RISK Process video
The Valmark Policy Management Company offers a turnkey management and monitoring solution for life insurance policies. Active, ongoing policy maintenance helps to assure clients their policy(ies) will perform as designed and continue to meet their needs. If your financial professional should die, become disabled, retire or disappear, your policy will continue to be taken care of.
How does Policy Management work?
- Set Up & Design – Define policy objectives, establish tracking guidelines, store and update contract information, and perform a market comparison
- Monitor and Manage – Confirm premium payments, create reminder alerts, handle in-force changes, and work with the product carriers directly
- Analyze & Report – Review original and in-force illustrations, compare to guidelines, assess policy performance, and provide annual review report
- Recommend – Identify solutions and opportunities based on objectives and recalibrate policies as needed
For more information, please visit www.valmarkpmc.com